Before you visit
- If you or a member of your household or party is experiencing Coronavirus symptoms, please do not visit us. Stay at home and stay safe.
- Due to high demand, booking is recommended. Walk-ins are always welcome as long as we have space. You can book your table here.
- You can pre-book a wide range of drinks packages when you book your table so that your drinks are waiting for you on arrival.
- If you are bringing a dog to the Swansea Bay Pop-Up, be sure to keep your furry friend on a lead at all times and clean up after them using the bins provided. Thank you in advance.
- Children under the age of 18 are to be accompanied by an adult at all times.
As you arrive
- Please queue safely and keep your distance from others.
- Please wear a mask when entering the venue, walking to your table and leaving the venue.
- Your details will be taken at booking and will be automatically put into the track and trace database. Your details will not be shared with any third parties and will be deleted after 28 days.
- Please only bring bags no bigger than a small rucksack on site.
While you are on site
- Please stick to the walkways laid out.
- You must stay at your allocated table at all times.
- We recommend that you use our hand sanitiser stations regularly.
- Please scan the QR code on your table to order your food from any of the food stalls.
- We kindly ask that you dispose of any rubbish in the recycling and rubbish bins provided throughout the site.
When you leave the site
- Please take all of your belongings with you. Anything left behind may be at risk of being disposed of. This is due to the strict COVID-19 regulations that we have in place.
- We politely ask when leaving the site, particularly later on in the evening, you do so in a polite way and keep noise to a minimum. Please respect our neighbours and local communities.