Before you visit
If you or a member of your family is experiencing COVID19 symptoms – please do not visit us. Stay home and stay safe.
If you are bringing a dog on to site be sure to keep your furry friend on a lead at all times and clean up after them.
Children to be accompanied by an adult at all times (under 16s).
Please note we do not serve alcohol Monday – Wednesday (except Bank Holiday Monday)
As you arrive
- Please queue safely and keep your distance from others
- Your details taken at booking will be automatically put into the track and trace database as this is now compulsory. Your details will not be shared with any third parties and only accessed by the NHS should they request it. Your details will be deleted within 21 days.
- Bags no bigger than a small rucksack allowed on site
While you are on site
- Please stick to the walk-ways provided
- You must stay at your allocated table at all times
- We recommend that you use our hand sanitiser stations regularly
- When queuing at the food trucks please keep a safe distance between you and others. We are operating on a zero cash policy, please use cards where possible. If you only have cash with you, there are tokens you can purchase on site to use at all the trucks for purchase of food and drinks. Please note the tokens are non-refundable and can only be used on the day of purchase
- We ask that you dispose of any rubbish in the bins provided throughout the site
When you leave the site
- Please take all your belongings with you. Anything left behind may be at risk of being disposed of. This is due to the strict COVID19 regulations we have in place
- We politely ask when leaving the site, particularly later on in the evening, you do so in a polite way and keep noise to a minimum. Please respect our neighbours and local communities